SKILLED REPRESENTATION FROM A FAMILY RUN LAW FIRM
Dedicated To Helping The Injured
Decades Of Experience Fighting For Our Clients
At Fendley Law, our firm has the decades of trial experience you can depend on when an accident has left you seriously injured. We are committed to helping our clients secure the full compensation they will need to be able to recover from their injuries. Attorney Mart Fendley is AV* Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating. He is also a board-certified civil trial lawyer since 1994.
We Understand Insurance Companies
Too often insurance companies refuse to provide the compensation an injury plainly calls for. Our attorneys all bring past experience working with and for insurance companies. That insider’s perspective helps us understand how to structure our cases to generate the greatest advantage for our clients.
Our firm offers highly effective legal representation to those who have been seriously injured in or by:
- Auto accidents — Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common ways that people are seriously injured. Our experience in conducting the investigations that are necessary for these cases can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We help with car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle drunk driving and any other type of auto accidents.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Property owners who invite the public in such as retail store and restaurant owners have a duty to maintain a safe premises. If they fail in that duty and you are injured in a slip-and-fall accident as a result, they should compensate you.
- Defective or dangerous products and drugs — Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that the products they put to market are safe for their intended uses. When they fail, many people can be seriously hurt. Manufacturers who fail to keep the public safe need to be held accountable for the dangerous and defective products they sell.
- Police brutality — When the police use excessive force and abuse their authority, someone needs to help keep them in check. Our firm is committed to helping those injured by police brutality.
- Dog attacks — Dog attacks can cause serious injuries, scarring and emotional trauma, especially for children. We can help you hold dog owners responsible for the harm their animals have caused.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Montgomery County And The Surrounding Areas
When you have been seriously injured, you deserve skilled and experienced personal injury representation. Turn to Fendley Law. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 931-245- HELP (4357) or contact us online.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
- Premises Liability/Slip And Fall
- Dog Bites
- Product Liability/Pharmaceutical Liability
- Police Brutality
- Serious Injuries And Wrongful Death
- Spinal Cord And Brain Injuries
- Back And Neck Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Car Accidents